Saturday, November 28, 2009

hahaa

I'VE FINALLY GOT MY ITOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AHAHAHHAHA.
Amazingly though, I don't quite feel like how I am supposed to feel (See above), which is of course, excited.
Wanna know why?
Well it's because I'm not feeling well enough to feel normal and excited.
I've got a sore throat and flu; so yeah, I am pretty clogged up.
Em.... oh yes, so yesterday was children's camp and boy was it tiring to take care of all them little kiddies. You had to be on your alert all the time, in case they fell or ran away... blablabla, so I immediately hit the sack after reaching home (and getting my itouch. Thanks Meichen for telling me about the IT fair!-scored many freebies ;) )
So yes, thankfully I didn't go today, or else I'd be flopping home at 10 p.m.+++
I did meet a pretty nice kid though, (my favourite of them all! ) called Calamei. She's mixed and very pretty at that. :) So innocent. All of them. There was this brat though who kept saying that she would never get fat by eating a lot. Heck kiddy, that's what I thought too when I was young!That's why I started stuffing myself and now, I have to pay for that wrong info that I got in my brain.
Whatever. Anyway, hmm..... drums wasn't that bad, mmm..............yeah, so I'll be on medication for a whole week and mum says no Volleyball.
NEEEAAUUU
Ugh. Will be flabby.
Ok, bye. Have to finish my name card job for my dad to get the $$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home